Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Because it makes me feel better

I had a panic attack in the shower yesterday morning. Feeling like you're going to hyperventilate and fall down when you're home alone and then the dogs are going to eat your eyeballs while your down is not exactly calming.

Anxiety is not normally a problem of mine. I do worry, but not usually to such an extent that I feel physically ill. It dawned on me yesterday that it could be my allergy medicine that I just started taking Saturday. So I've stopped taking it today. We'll see how things go. I still feel miserably wound up right now, but I am also hopeful that it will be fading as the medicine works its way out of my system.

Or maybe I'm just bat shit crazy. We shall see!

Because it makes me feel calmer to look at him, here is a small study of my pet duck.



Woosah.



Woosah.



Woosah.



Woosah.



Woosah.



Woosah.

0 comments: