Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Shuffle

I never got to do a Friday Shuffle back when they were all the rage, since I didn't have an iPod. This is probably the first, last and only one I'll ever do :)

City of Blinding Lights U2 How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Icky Thump The White Stripes Icky Thump
Wait Until Tomorrow Jimi Hendrix The Ultimate Experience
Downer Nirvana Incesticide
Territorial Pissings Nirvana Nevermind
Midnight to Midnight Chevelle Vena Sera
Fade Into You Mazzy Star So Tonight I Might See
Happy Phanton Tori Amos Little Earthquakes
Silvergun Superman Stone Temple Pilots Purple
Waking Up in Vegas Katy Perry One of the Boys

I'm still putting my CDs on the computer, then I'd love to replace the tapes, then there's so much more new music... All I need now is time to listen to music again!

Happy Birthday Dennis! My husband is "older than me" for three months and seven days of every year. I love it!

0 comments: