Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Greg Pollard n' stuff

Greg Pollard, I am sorry that I let the air out of your brand new bike's tires when we were in elementary school. I can't even remember why I did it, but for some unknown reason I remembered doing it while I was blow-drying my hair this morning.

Wow, I bet I wasn't obvious in broad daylight in the middle of your front yard, hunched over your new bike like that.

Anthony Bourdain's New Orleans rerun made me cry.

I told Dennis that if I didn't have connections here,(meaning Chris is entrenched in the St. Charles school district and there would be custody issues), I'd love to move down there right now. Dennis said he would too. Whoa. I'd never considered that angle before. I've always figured we were retiring to rural Missouri. This is cool new information!

It looks like Soldier Field 9/12/09 is going to be the closest U2 stop this time around.

0 comments: