Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The more things change, the more they stay the same

I've said I'm going to leave my job since the day before I started four years ago and I heard a very damning report from a friend who had just happened to work there for a couple of months.

I've threatened.

I've been upset.

I've updated my resume.

I've even been on interviews, which is why I don't have enough vacation time now to cover all of the things I have planned for the rest of the year.

This time I am really serious. I need to go because I can feel the ship sinking. Everybody is looking for something to do so badly that we've taken to turning on each other.

If I don't go now I'll be a fool.

I couldn't even make it two whole days post-vacation before the urge to walk out came rushing back.

Blah. I hate job interviews.

0 comments: